Monday, February 4, 2013

Mint and Chocolate

Hello!

Today I have some skittles nails for you. Does this count as skittles because only 3 of my nails are different? Whatever, I'm still calling them skittle nails.


I started with a base of Sinful Colors "Nirvana" on all of my nails. On my pinky and index finger I used one coat of e.l.f. "Golden Goddess." On my ring finger I used a striper and Pure Ice "Super Star!" and painted a thick X on my nail. When that was dry I used e.l.f. "Mint Dream and painted a thinner X inside the white X. After I used a really thin brush and some black acrylic paint to outline the X's. After everything was dry I top coated it with Out The Door.


As you can see, I'm playing around with poses and stuff.



I love the color combination of mint and brown. At first I wasn't sure if I would like skittles nail because I like accent nails, but after this you will definitely be seeing more skittles manicures on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment