Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Glitter and Rhinestones

Hi guys!

Today's mani was inspired by my shoes. I recently got a new pair of flats so I did my nails to match them.


I started off with a base of Nailtini "Caviar Cocktail" on all my nails and made a half moon using paper hole reinforcements on my ring finger. On all my nails except my ring finger I sponged some Pure Ice "Beeware" to create a gradient.


On my ring finger I used some loose silver glitter that I bought at Dollar Tree and placed them on wet nail polish using a toothpick dipped in some water. Then I took some small clear rhinestones that were just lying around my house and stuck them on wet polish using tweezers. I top coated everything with Out The Door.


These are my shoes! Ahh, they're so comfortable and cute. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment