Friday, December 14, 2012

Pretty Poinsettia

 I don't really have anything to say about this. And I'm being lazy and don't want to type so I'm just going to go straight to the pictures.


 I started with a base of Pure Ice "Crimson" on all of my nails except my ring finger. Then I did a simple gradient using a sponge with Pure Ice "Unzip Me"

 On my ring finger i started with a base of Pure Ice "Electric!" I'm just gonna say this. I love this color! It's beautiful! It has a black base with silver flecks in it. Match made in heaven. The flower part of the Poinsettia is China Glaze "Winter Berry" and the shadows were made by mixing Winter Berry with a bit of NK "Noir" The leaf is China Glaze "Holly-Day" and the lighter sections were made by mixing Holly-Day with a little Pure Ice "Superstar". The center of the flower was made by Unzip Me.

 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment