Friday, November 30, 2012

A Fun Layering Combo

I've been so busy lately with homework and everything I'll try to work everything out and post more often. This manicure started with me attempting to recreate the beauty of an opal but it kind of failed, but I got a fun mani from it.


Look at the prettiness! :D I started with a thin coat of Pure Ice "Mint Dream". Then I put a thin coat of Pure Ice "Beeware" over that and a coat of Sally Hansen "Rock Candy" on top of that. After that I put another coat of Mint Dream and finally put one more coat of Rock Candy over everything. I top coated everything with Spoiled "X-Ray Vision"


I absolutely love Mint Dream because of it's pretty blue shimmer. The polish itself is a milky sheer white with blue, and at extreme angles, pink shimmer.


What I really like with this combo you can really see all the layers with the polishes. What do you think about this combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment